Hi guys. We have finally joined the blogging world. Our reasons are as follows:
1. We (or really I, Katie) have gotten tired of simply stalking other people's blogs. It is time to allow others to stalk our own. (It's only fair, right?)
2. We are now married which means we are finally worthy of having a blog, although...
a. Our lives are not that cool.
b. We don't have any cute kids to blog about.
c. Yup.
Please enjoy our autumnal background and color scheme. Stay tuned.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Awesome! Welcome to the blogging world :) I'll get you guys up on our blog today. Good old blogging, it can be a lot of fun.
it was bound to happen sometime! glad i'll be able to stalk you! :D
this popped up when i came to your blog: "Possible Blogger Terms of Service Violations"
yikes, katie, what kind of stuff are you posting?
i'm kind of excited to start a blog for me and beau.... although i feel really cliche and, well, mormon. i'm glad you could pave the way for people like us who fear the blogging world.
OH MY GOSH. Yeah, so apparently blogger thinks I'm a "spam blog." Lame. I had to submit something to prove I'm a human and not some psycho spam robot and now I'm waiting for them to "review my case." Yeah.
Ahh, welcome to the addicting world of blogging! I have enjoyed your autumnal color scheme. And thanks for clearing up that "Possible Blogger Terms of Service Violation," I was wondering what kind of stuff you had blogged about so far to give you that designation!
hey, that's the amelia person's blog i've been readging neat.
oh, and i've changed my persona a little bit. i didn't think mackdick was appropriate now that i'm supposed to be mature and stuff.
Bahaha. Blogger thinks you're a spam robot.
Post a Comment