Monday, November 24, 2008

My first tag. Woah.

I've been tagged for the first time ever. My life is now complete!

8 THINGS (not in any particular order)

8 Television Shows on my DVR: (yup don't have one, but if I did...)
1. The Simpsons
2. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
3. Kitchen Nightmares with Chef Gordon Ramsey
4. America's Next Top Model
5. The Biggest Loser
6. Seinfeld
7. House
8. ...I watch too much TV.

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Sweetwater Tavern (it would be a miracle if this place came to Provo)
2. Guru's
3. Mimi's Cafe
4. Carraba's
5. Cafe Rio (unless I'm with Joe, then it's Costa Vida)
6. California Pizza Kitchen
7. Paradise Cafe
8. Melting Pot

8 Favorite Singers/Bands:
1. Mmm...don't listen to "cool" music anymore. Just warning you, there may be some orchestras/favorite bassoonists/composers on this list. [NERD ALERT]
2. Coldplay
3. Christopher Millard
4. NY Phil
5. Frank Morelli
6. Ben Kamins
7. Samuel Barber
8. Beethoven

8 Books I have read:
1. All the Harry Potters (all read within 2 months one summer)
2. Slaughterhouse V
3. Jane Eyre
4. Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
5. Many, many books about marriage, getting married, and the like. (wedding presents)
6. Mere Christianity (most of it anyway...I'm such a hoser)
7. The Lord of the Rings (yup all three)
8. Twilight. Embarassing.

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Went to church
2. Mat came over for Sunday dinner (which Joe made...very delicious)
3. I MADE COOKIES FROM SCRATCH AND DIDN'T BURN/RUIN/MAKE THEM DISGUSTING IN ANY WAY!!!
4. Joe surprised me and did all the dishes while I was sleeping...which is quite the feat considering we don't own a dishwasher!
5. Me and Joe played cards. He beat me.
6. I got really excited that it's Thanksgiving break this week.
7. We were lazy.
8. Because it was Sunday.

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. THANKSGIVING BREAK.
2. Sleeping. A lot.
3. Not working (as much) this week.
4. The summer when it's not cold and sucky anymore.
5. CHRISTMAS BREAK. (even though it'll be cold and sucky)
6. Hanging out with my parents over Christmas break! (PARTY)
7. Graduating in August!
8. Starting my Master's?

8 things I wish for:
1. More sleep
2. Better practice habits
3. A dishwasher
4. A Heckel
5. A fixed dial indicator
6. That I could magically turn into a good cook
7. A reamer
8. SLEEP.

I tag...Mackenzie?

6 comments:

amelia said...

A tag! You are officially a blogger now.

(P.S. An AWESOME director Guillermo del Toro has signed on to remake "Slaughterhouse V!")

Mathieu said...

you are starting to sound like TAMN.....

kt and joe said...

Yeah, with my list of favorite bassoonists and all. Very TAMN-esque.

Brandon & Jacqueline said...

Katie!!! I didn't know you had a blog...Anyways, looks like life's good for you two! Oh, I really liked your post about dealing with the male-jerk. Loves!

Whitney said...

I'm really surprised that Melting Pot was not on your top favrorite restaurants....mmmm....

kt and joe said...

I just edited that list to include the Melting Pot. I apologize for my foolishness!!