I'm usually skeptical of those sites that claim to predict what you and your spouse's babies will look like by combining your photos, but Mackenzie and Beau's result was actually pretty cute. So I decided to give it a try.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
hey that middle one looks like our kid. and i like how the bottom one says "our baby girl" but is clearly a boy.
PS i decided that your sister in law jamie and my sister reagan should be friends. they seem kind of similar.
that is all.
Ha! This is pretty funny. I've never done something like this either. I'll be rooting for the Emily Lloyd baby when the time comes :)
Hahahaha! Oh Katers...you're hilarious. I think the 1st one is the creepiest one. The other two...not so bad! Miss you!!
I should go there and see if what it predicts for dave and I is accurate!
THIS IS AWESOME. Um I really hope you guys get heaven sent some braces.
I'm just glad to know that when you and Joe have a child, it will look like me. That is probably my main source of joy in life right now.
Post a Comment