I had a request from a co-worker of mine for the chocolate chip recipe I use most. It's actually my mom's, so I can't call it my own, but it is DELICIOUS. I highly recommend it. So, here it is:
2 1/4 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 c. butter (2 sticks)
1/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. firmly-packed brown sugar
1 package small instant vanilla pudding (I've tried vanilla, French vanilla, and cheesecake. All are good!)
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
1 package chocolate chips (my mom likes to use mini-chips)
-Preheat oven to 375
-Combine butter, sugars, pudding mix, and vanilla. Beat til smooth.
-Add eggs, beat til smooth.
-Add flour, baking soda, chocolate chips. Texture should be fairly stiff.
-Bake for 8-10 min. (For our oven, I like to keep it closer to 8...that way they're softer.)
So there you have it. Enjoy! These things are fan-freaking-tastic, and they stay SOFT even days after. I think the pudding is the secret.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yum! I think maybe I'll try making them TOMORROW! :) Hey, guess what? In our old ward Amanda and Mark Bailey lived near us and the other day we had them over and Amanda and I couldn't believe that we had YOU in common! :) Love you KT! :)
I'm constantly looking for good chocolate chip cookie recipes as mine never seem to work out. I don't know if the recipes I'm using or just me.
KT! I have a very similar recipe for really really good chocolate chip cookies! The secret ingredient is totally the pudding. It keeps them moist. Genius.
Annie, that is why we are food twins. Plain and simple.
Your cookies totally looked better than the ones in the picture. I think you should make a habit of pulling large buckets full of cookies out of your backpack. Once just wasn't enough.
Post a Comment