I thought I should do a little feature on the person I love the very most in this world, so this post is dedicated to the one and only Joe! He is quite the multi-faceted human being.
He's handy:
He's musical (and looks great in a tux!):
He's a super-star athlete:
He loves being Uncle Joe:
He's smart:

He's a master chef:
He LOVES swimming:
He's funny:
He's a great friend and example:
He's romantic:
There are lots of other things I could post but I'll be done now! I am so lucky to have the greatest husband EVER. I know everyone says that, but he really is the perfect match for me. I love Joe!!!

(Aww look at us, all young and engaged. Can you guys believe that was almost 3 years ago?!?)
4 comments:
This post is so cute! I'm so glad you found and married your perfect match!! I hope grad school is treating you both well!
Aww. So cute. He is swell. Cute pics.
I didn't want it posting under that blog title! Ugh. Anyway. It's me.
So nice of you to express the feelings. Makes me very happy.
Post a Comment