Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bahhhhston

Things we learned in Boston:

1. There are no blondes in Boston. As Annie would say, "We're a national treasure."
2. Never, ever, try driving in Boston unless you have a GPS. And even then, don't believe it all the time.
3. Do whatever you can to get tickets to the BSO, just so you can see James Levine's happy feet.
4. Elliott Carter is 101 and he is STILL composing. What?!!?!
5. If you ever get sick, call Annie freakin' Elmer. She will make you homemade chicken noodle soup. What a star.
6. Boston has weirdly-named restaurants that you can't remember, like Zaffie's and Birdy's...or something.. But they're good.
7. Don't go to Boston in February.
8. I want a Neti Pot.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I use a nose rinse! They're the best!

Jamie said...

I am so jealous. I want to go to Boston!! I do however, have a netti-pot if you want to borrow it. Comes complete with the special salt and everything. :)

Kristin said...

Sounds like the perfect Boston experience :) That is awesome you guys got to go, though. That is on my list of places to visit!

Annie said...

OKAY NO ADVERTISING MY SERVICES! At least you didn't put my phone number up--- that would have cost you. Big time.

And it's Zaftig's and Burdick's... just in case you were going to forget for your journals or somethin.