Behold, the pear and gorgonzola pizza from California Pizza Kitchen:

(Image from foodiebytes.com)
Is it possible to have all of the things I love in my mouth at one time? I once said that if I could have one taste in my mouth forever, it would be Five Guys fries...but I might have to change that.
To Annie freakin' Elmer my taste bud twin, if you haven't tried this, you MUST! It may seem weird at first, but I have a feeling you will fall in love.
4 comments:
Did someone go to CPK recently? That is my favorite pizza there!
Ahh! I'm so glad you like it Kristin...everyone else just thinks it's weird! And yes we went the other day on a date with Carol.
OMG thank you for the personal shout out. This does look like something I would love. I'll put it on the to-do list.
Pear/Gorg is my favorite, too!
Post a Comment